Clear All
  • six.five
    Unwashed
    • Jun 2019

Hey There

• VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum six.five! I have a couple of friend’s who have the Satern Liberty barrel’s they bought from Brownell’s. These Friends like their Liberty barrels and I think they shoot pretty good. All my 6.5 Grendel barrels have the SAAMI spec chamber but I’ve been bitten by the 6.5 Grendel bug, which is vary contagious.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Welcome to the horde sir.

Comment

• just_john
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2012

Welcome to the clan, 6.5, from the great nation of Texas! You are off to a great start! And, as you are seeing, Grendels are extremely prolific. There won't be just one! Enjoy!

Comment

• FLshooter
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2019

Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast

Comment

• six.five
            Unwashed
            • Jun 2019

Thanks all and Happy Friday!

VASCAR2… got mine through Grendel Hunter, it shoots about .750” for me, I’m sure someone more disciplined could shrink that a bit.
            I’m generally pretty happy with anything close to moa, just like to see what a SAAMI is like. The Monster 20 sound appealing as I’ve
            had with success multiple Green Mountain barrels in .223 Wylde in various twists, all shooting sub-moa both DI/piston configurations.

just_john… for sure, they’re already multiplying in my mental shopping list.
            Last edited by six.five; 07-19-2019, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X