Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Germany

Happy new year everyone!

I hope what I am doing here is permitted.

I don't actually have an rifle in 6.5 Grendel. However, I did have a Cproduct 6.5 Grendel Magazine. I am actually coming here asking for help.

Here are two little invention I had for AR rifle. the #1 you can find it here . The #2, is here These are all developing concept, not a product yet. So I am not selling anything here.

Right now, I am asking for someone who has an 6.5 Grendel AR upper who lives in Chicago area to help. I will ask a friend of mine to meet with you to use Longziz #2 on your rifle, to see if it can feed 6.5 Grendel caliber efficiently without any problems. Your help will be highly appreciated, and you are welcome to ask for return. Thanks!

Believe me, if the test is successful, you will want a mag like this.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

longziz,

I know of only 1 Chicago area Grendel owner, mostly because of the ridiculous Illinois firearms laws. The one Chicago area owner is currently not available to help out.

The follower idea looks good, and I'll be watching intently.

Comment

• Variable
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Hi longziz! I've been watching your posts with interest over on Arfcom. I'm not near Chicago, but if your friend could ever make it out east to WV I'd be glad to help.

Welcome to the Grendel board, and I wish you the best of luck with your designs!
      Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
      We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

Vilkommen. I really like your bullpup design...it looks somewhat like the one I have been working on since 2005, but don't talk about much. Did you use injection molding for the stock, or resin? You need to market the bullpup, seriously.

The Chicago area is corrupt to the core, and very anti-gun. Let me know if I can help you out in a more gun-friendly State like UT. Will you be at SHOT this year? You need to be.

Comment

Your Bullpup looks very interesting and I'd be interested in helping out with your magazine test. I'm three hours north of Chicago, if that's doable let me know.

I wish you well with your product development. Welcome to the board.

Comment

Thank you all for your response!

Whelenon, I will ask my friend to see if he is willing to do the trip. This may be too much to ask him. I was thinking to shoot a video of the #2 shooting with either a 6.8SPC or 6.8 Grendel, before I come to Shot Show 2012. :-) Would this weekend be too short a notice to you?

Variable, I would love to come to West Virginia myself. ;-) I have drove on I-70 through West Virginia several times, the red pavement is really impressive...

I know some of you may come as well, so I hope I can meet you there. LRRPF52, will you come too?

bwaites, theoretically the #2 with current configuration should feed 6.5 Grendel with no problem, after all, I tried #2 follower with both the 6.8SPC and 6.5Grendel mag shell, both worked with M43 rounds. Given that the Grendel has less case tapering, I think #2 should feed Grendel reliably as well. However, I need to test it to be sure.

Comment

This weekend, I could do that.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                Administrator
                • Feb 2011

Longziz, welcome, and best wishes for success with your products!

John
                :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• txgunner00
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Welcome to the the site. I've also been watching your stuff on arfcom. I wish you the best of luck on all your innovative ideas.
                  NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Thanks guys! I will try my best to bring it to all of you as you wanted.

Whelenon, thanks again for your offer. I asked my friend and it seems the three hour drive one way is over his limit. Maybe later if he does not decide to go 6.5 himself. :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X