New to the Grendel from Southwestern IL (just outside St Louis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zcostilla
    Warrior
    • Aug 2017

New to the Grendel from Southwestern IL (just outside St Louis)

-Zac

Husband, Father, Veteran. Grateful for my redemption.
  • Frontier Gear
    Warrior
    • Nov 2017

Welcome! Glad to see you have joined in. Good luck with your build. I started looking at the Grendel for coyotes as well. It didn't take me long to realize that it has a lot more potential than just coyotes and paper.
    Engineer, FFL and Pastor

Comment

• Randy99CL
      Warrior
      • Oct 2017

Welcome Z! Much in common; I'm from the Warren area but ended up in NM after I retired. Six-year Navy veteran.
      My AR build is my first and the first centerfire rifle in a couple of decades. Planning to hunt hogs in Texas and coyotes and varmints wherever I find them.

If your build budget is as tight as mine you should look at Bear Creek Arsenal. They give a 10% Vet discount and I got a fantastic upper for much less than I expected to pay. http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...319#post172319
      "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.

Comment

• Texas
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum zcostilla, and thank you for your service!

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Good to get another shooter from Southern Illinois, welcome to the forum!

Comment

• just_john
            Chieftain
            • Sep 2012

Z, Welcome to the Clan, from the Great Nation of Texas! And, thank you for your service. There is a provate golf course somewhere in your area ( across the river from St Louis ) that is really nice, almost made me want to take up golf on more than an accidental basis. The Grendel is an awesome system and you have come to the right place for the answers to any questions or concerns that you may have.

Comment

Working...
            X