• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JLnFT
    Unwashed
    • Mar 2017

New from Kentucky

Hi All,

I've been shooting for a while, but only reloading for a couple of years. This is my first Grendel and I'm looking forward to getting to know more about them. I went the inexpensive way for now(Radical Upper with 20" 1:9 barrel). I just put together the lower last night. I hope to use it for hunting and for paper.

Thank You,
    Joe
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum JLnFT! What part of Ky are you located? We're getting several members from Ky.

Comment

• JLnFT
      Unwashed
      • Mar 2017

I live in Fort Thomas, KY. Across the river from Cincinnati, OH. Although, we have a farm about 25 miles south of where we live and I try to spend most of my weekends there.

Comment

• Texas
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum JLnFT. I think you will find this group most helpful!

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by JLnFT View Post
          I live in Fort Thomas, KY. Across the river from Cincinnati, OH. Although, we have a farm about 25 miles south of where we live and I try to spend most of my weekends there.

Thanks for a reply, several 6.5 Grendel shooters in western KY, Southern Indiana & Illinois. I hope you enjoy your 6.5 Grendel.

Comment

• LRRPF52
            Super Moderator
            • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard.

Do you have the 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks?

They will help get you well on your way to figuring out most everything for this cartridge.

NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• JLnFT
              Unwashed
              • Mar 2017

I'll be ordering the manuals in the next couple of days. Thanks for the well wishes and the information!

Thanks Again,
              Joe

Comment

• Red Dawn
                Warrior
                • Nov 2016

Welcome aboard good luck getting the upper together soon so you can enjoy shooting it.
                "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

Working...
                X