• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryeguy
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2017

Greetings from CO

So, this old guy found something that piqued his interest -- 6.5 Grendel. I've been busy and have a new 22" std barreled action Howa on a Boyd Heritage stock to break in and get to know next week. A Wolf upper via AIM should be ready later in the week.

Also looking forward to unloading some brass so I can work up a couple decent loads.

This is a good forum, by the way, much more info than ego.
  • mdewitt71
    Warrior
    • Dec 2016

Welcome.....
    Always loved CO when I visited. I spent a a lil bit of time there at Carson and the Springs but, never stationed there like I wanted.
    ― George Orwell

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum ryeguy! Let us know how your Howa and WPA shoot. Pictures and range reports are always welcome.

Comment

• Texas
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum Ryeguy, I am actually a scotch guy. You will be very impressed with the Grendel.

Comment

• LRRPF52
          Super Moderator
          • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard.

If you haven't already, get the 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks and read through them. There is a lot of useful information in them that will help answer most of your questions about reloading this cartridge.

I'm waiting on my scope base for my Howa. It will be here next week.

I have several ARs in 6.5 Grendel that I've shot regularly since 2009.
          NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• Red Dawn
            Warrior
            • Nov 2016

Welcome aboard
            "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

Working...
            X