• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2017

Yet another new guy!

Hello Horde,
    I just recently discovered the Grendel round and am excited about it. I have been shooting 6.5 in a bolt gun for a while and started to crave similar performance in an auto loader. I thought my only option was to go to an AR10, which I did not really want to do. Mostly due to cost of platform, but also the added weight. I don't even remember where, but I read about the Grendel round and the fact that it fit the small frame AR15 platform. I got pretty excited about it and soon found a Radical Firearms 24" upper for a good price right after Thanksgiving. Too early to know how well it will perform, but I have my hopes. Now that the blood has flowed back to my thinking head, I wish that I had waited and built a higher quality upper myself, but we shall see if this RF upper delivers. After some internet searches I found this forum and discovered a lot of great info and a friendly looking group of contributors. I hope I can soon add to the wealth of knowledge available on this forum.
    Brett
  • The Profit Joseph Sith
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

Welcome aboard!

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum Brett! Let us know how your RF shoots.

Comment

• Red Dawn
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

Welcome aboard I built a 300BLK that had a RF barrel. It had a reduced gas port hole to help with pressure to cycle supers and subs. It functioned flawlessly so hope you see great results from yours. Let us know what you find.
        "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• Texas
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum Brett. There are quite a number of us that have put our AR10s in the safe and use the Grendel instead.

Comment

Working...
          X