• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomodin
    Unwashed
    • Nov 2016

KC Mo member

I have been lurking on and off for almost a year and now have joined. Due to tips on this site I was able to buy into the Grendel world last year on the cheap through the Radical Upper sale. It set in the safe until mid fall and I put some glass on it and slapped it on a lower. Ran 100 rounds down the tube and enjoyed shooting it a lot. Carried it all deer season and had a one shot, one kill with it. Very impressed with the accuracy of the round and capabilities. After carrying a 300WM for the past 15 seasons I really enjoyed the recoil. Currently I am in the process of some slap on upgrades for the lower. (pics later) In truth I bought the weapon for my two youngest daughters to use if and when they decide to deer hunt. When that happens they may have to pry it from my fingers. I would like to thank everyone for the information they share on this site.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum tomodin and have a great Thanks Giving Holliday!

Comment

• montana
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2011

Welcome tomodin, the Grendel makes a great little rifle for hunting as you have found out. I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving and welcome to the Grendel forum.

Comment

• Texas
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2016

Welcome to the horde tomodin. If your daughters get interested in hunting, just build two more Grendels.

Comment

• Kilco
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2016

Welcome to the forum!!!

Comment

Working...
          X