• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WitchDoc
    Unwashed
    • Jun 2016

Newbie from Texas.

My buddy and I were discussing what our next AR build would be. I have been debating on the 25-45 Sharps, .277 Wolverine, 6.8 SPC, Creedmore etc., and I must say that this forum has helped me determine that the 6.5 Grendel is the way to go. I appreciate you having me, and I look forward to learning more, sharing more and enjoying the Horde!

From South East Texas, living in Central Texas (outside of Austin). I am a nurse, working in Law Enforcement, Eagle Scout, paramedic, US Navy Corpsman vet., Ford guy/Mustang guy, love to shoot, love to reload, fly fishing, wood working. That's me!
  • ClichedUsername
    Bloodstained
    • May 2016

Hey WitchDoc, I am new here too. How do you plan on using your next rifle? I hope to learn how to shoot accurately at a distance.

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Welcome WitchDoc, thank you for your service to your country and Texas citizens.

Comment

• WitchDoc
        Unwashed
        • Jun 2016

Originally posted by ClichedUsername View Post
        Hey WitchDoc, I am new here too. How do you plan on using your next rifle? I hope to learn how to shoot accurately at a distance.
        Hog and Deer. The only unsolicited advice I can give about shooting at distance is master the fundamentals. Every long shooting course I have been to they have always drilled into our brains fundamentals. Fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals! That, in my opinion, is the key to accuracy.

Comment

Working...
        X