• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ClichedUsername
    Bloodstained
    • May 2016

Long time lurker and first time poster.

Hello all, five years ago I purchased a used Marlin 60 .22 rifle. I used that to teach myself the basics of how to shoot. I am ready to graduate to a cartridge with longer legs and the potential to be used for hunting (I have since married and my awesome mother in law is an avid hunter and taught me how delicious deer bacon is).
    I thought I would introduce myself here since I am ready to begin the build.
    About a month ago, Underground Tactical quoted me a price of "$185 you get a complete left hand upper receiver... [and a] complete left hand BCG with the caliber of your choosing." All I need is for them to take my money and I will be ecstatic.
    The only other things left to decide is the unimportant stuff like trigger and barrel . Since I have only shot my old Marlin 60 with any frequency, I may not know a good trigger or barrel if I used one.
    Anyway, this was longer then I intended. I hope y'all are having a lot of fun, and can not wait to join your ranks.
    Lee
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Welcome! Lots of new members today, all with great stories!

I will be very interested to hear if Underground actually pulls off the left handed Grendel, because I know there are members who would love to have one!

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Welcome to the Forum, AR-15's are very addictive, especially those in 6.5 Grendel!

Comment

• Younger
        Warrior
        • Dec 2012

Welcome!

Comment

• A5BLASTER
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2015

Welcome to the horde sir.

Comment

• davidj
            Warrior
            • Sep 2014

Welcome. What part
            of the world are you in?
            Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword. You can't feel a battle in your bones or foresee a fight. -The Havamal

Comment

• ClichedUsername
              Bloodstained
              • May 2016

Thanks for the warm welcome. If the left handed bolt checks out, I will be happy to let the interested parties know.
              I live in Las Vegas.

Comment

• danm
                Warrior
                • Aug 2014

Greeetings!

Comment

Working...
                X