• Show
Clear All
  • bugsbunny45
    Bloodstained
    • Jan 2019

Did you see the news Bear Creek Arsenal got hit an an ICE Raid

Thinks might be a tad slow from BCA they got hit
    In a ICE Raid this morning 2-5-19.
    Personally I have had great dealings with them.
    Fast nice customer service at a very good 6.5 upper.
  • NugginFutz
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

Link?
    If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Neanderthal
      Unwashed
      • Jun 2018

Comment

• OneHitWonder
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2018

The most popular and widely respected voice in America for your gun rights, breaking 2nd Amendment news, and everything else you need to know as a gun owner...

How many gun parts walked out of the factory? How many were built, using those parts, for MS13 or other illegals.

Comment

• Bowfisher
          Unwashed
          • Dec 2018

No wonder their stuff is so cheap, lol

Comment

• Texas
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2016

There may be ITAR issues which could cause some real problems for BCA.

Comment

• centerfire
              Warrior
              • Dec 2017

Juan MOA barrels?

Comment

• Keef
                Warrior
                • Jun 2017

Originally posted by centerfire View Post
                Juan MOA barrels?
                Best joke I've seen in while!

Comment

• bj139
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2017

Originally posted by centerfire View Post
                  Juan MOA barrels?
                  Good Juan, although probably not politically correct....which makes it even better.

Maybe we can look forward to better quality and more expensive barrels from BCA.
                  Last edited by bj139; 02-06-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• DDRanch
                    Warrior
                    • Jul 2017

Interesting review of a tour of BCA; https://gear-report.com/bear-creek-a...p-factory-tour

Comment

• glocker21
                      Unwashed
                      • Feb 2018

The situation is this as given to me during a phone call to BCA yesterday. The issue that led to the "raid" was that there were approximately 30 employees hire after EVerify vetting for I9 and other employment forms. ALL new hires that were scooped up during the "Raid" passed the EVerify vetting process. It was eluded that the hiring had been done via an employment agency. Said employment agency apparently was under the watchful eye of ICE. BCA evidently had been cooperating with ICE and according the the lady I spoke with , remain cooperating and are "in the good graces" of ICE. That was all teh lady was able to tell me other than the employment agency had been hired to help catch up on back orders due to unexpected surge of purchases.

All that said, in all my years it STILL ceases to amaze me how the shooting community will dogpile and eat there own. This is the third forum where BCA has just been eviscerated without apparently anyone doing any first hand fact checking. It stuns me. We need to remember that the LEFT is ALWAYS looking for ammunition to use against us...we NEED TO QUIT HELPING THEM

Comment

• NugginFutz
                        Chieftain
                        • Aug 2013

Some people get their only exercise by jumping to conclusions, skipping over the facts and leaps of judgement. Just remember, if you're reading it on the interwebs, you are almost certainly getting shorted on facts.
                        If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
                          Chieftain
                          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by glocker21 View Post
                          The situation is this as given to me during a phone call to BCA yesterday. The issue that led to the "raid" was that there were approximately 30 employees hire after EVerify vetting for I9 and other employment forms. ALL new hires that were scooped up during the "Raid" passed the EVerify vetting process. It was eluded that the hiring had been done via an employment agency. Said employment agency apparently was under the watchful eye of ICE. BCA evidently had been cooperating with ICE and according the the lady I spoke with , remain cooperating and are "in the good graces" of ICE. That was all teh lady was able to tell me other than the employment agency had been hired to help catch up on back orders due to unexpected surge of purchases.

All that said, in all my years it STILL ceases to amaze me how the shooting community will dogpile and eat there own. This is the third forum where BCA has just been eviscerated without apparently anyone doing any first hand fact checking. It stuns me. We need to remember that the LEFT is ALWAYS looking for ammunition to use against us...we NEED TO QUIT HELPING THEM
                          No evisceration here of BCA. There is one joke, a couple comments about the quality (which is not the first time this sentiment has been expreseed) and concern that the illegal workers may have stolen from BCA. Try rereading.

As for going to the source and checking "the facts," of course BCA is going to say everything is great. It is in their best interest to do so. Maybe it really is, but they would hardly be the unbiased source. I haven't seen where ICE has said that they were cooperating fully. The company has "confirmed" many things for ICE, but no such statements from ICE, yet. In short, you have no independent confirmation.
                          Kill a hog. Save the planet.
                          My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• centerfire
                            Warrior
                            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by glocker21 View Post

It's good to know BCA's HR department is better than their QC department. Although, if they weren't such a turd sandwich they wouldn't be using a temp agency. I have no idea if they're guilty or not of hiring illegals but they sure are guilty of turning out garbage barrels.
                            Last edited by centerfire; 02-07-2019, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• bugsbunny45
                              Bloodstained
                              • Jan 2019

Its funny and scary how if you say BCA on forums the number of people that SCREAM junk.
                              I have had nothing but positive experiences with them. Calls answered and question answered before I placed my 1st order.
                              Quick shipping and questions answered after purchase.
                              I checked BBB fr their area and all problems seem to be handled that got that far.
                              my Grendel shoots great and accurate

Comment

Working...
                              X