X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Klem
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

So Brian, in the end you were the only one... Well, I hope you enjoyed your stay. Looks like little has changed. I can thoroughly recommend the place to anyone who shoots, not only for the ranges but also the facilities and it's just a nice place for the space, and the scenery.

Comment

• bj139
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2017

Thanks for the pictures. I wish it was closer to me.

Comment

• NugginFutz
        Chieftain
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Klem View Post
        So Brian, in the end you were the only one... Well, I hope you enjoyed your stay. Looks like little has changed. I can thoroughly recommend the place to anyone who shoots, not only for the ranges but also the facilities and it's just a nice place for the space, and the scenery.
        Klem,

I believe Brian said that one other board member showed up.

..As i was packing up a truck with Texas plates pulled up and out stepped the only other person from the forum i met. He had decided last minute to make the drive but was not feeling good so he drove home the next day.
        It leads me to believe the unnamed member reside in the Lone Star state.

And you are quite right - The scenery is quite beautiful, most of the year. It was Brian's poor luck he arrived in New Mexico at the same time the International Balloon Fiesta was held. That event attracts all the tourists and poor weather you can want.
        If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

Working...
        X