Black Hole Weaponry 20% off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hole Weaponry 20% off

Shot show special 20% off all retail purchases on-line, e-mail or phone. Jan. 13th to
    20th. Must mention the shot show special and price will be reduced when billed. All caliber barrels included. There is a thread about this on their forum for more info. You might have to register to read it.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
  • denimdeerslayer
    Bloodstained
    • Jan 2013

Thanks.

Comment

Does anyone know if they will do the 6mmAR 40 Turbo barrels?

Comment

• adrenaline junkie

BHW, is redoing their site somewhat, its preet bare on choices you can make. If you go to www.tacticalammunition.com, you can get the same deal through black hole weaponry, and they have a full list of the different barrels, calibers and configurations to choose from. They're working together. If you put in the code SHOTSHOW2014 in the coupon area of ordering, it will deduct the 20%

Comment

• bwaites
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by MrFrankZ View Post
          Does anyone know if they will do the 6mmAR 40 Turbo barrels?
          6mm AR Turbo is trademarked, I believe. The only place I know you can get them is from the originator, http://www.6mmar.com/6mmAR_Turbo.html

Comment

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
            6mm AR Turbo is trademarked, I believe. The only place I know you can get them is from the originator, http://www.6mmar.com/6mmAR_Turbo.html
            I was hoping that wasn't the case. Thanks for clarifying. I REALLY liked some of their packages (dies, brass, and upper).

Comment

Working...
            X