Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hill.brandonj

Friends of Wyatt Cycling Jersey

I do not have a final draft of the jersey yet. But I was curious if there are any people in this forum that are cyclist. We (Friends of Wyatt) are hosting our first annual 5k/biathlon/marshmallow ride. And we have designed a race jersey for those who want. These will be sold separate from the race itself to those who are interested. ALL proceeds will go to our charity (which is in process of becoming a 501c3 ) This particular race and jersey sale will benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charity of STL. And to help combat pediatric cancer. Anyone intetested please let me know soon as possible and I will get a picture of the jersey my wonderful wife has put together.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Interested!

Comment

• sneaky one
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Post it up asap- it will get more interest that way-good idea BTW.

You have a great family! Say hi to all! Lil Dude is feeling better, that's awesome for us all to hear. Your family has been to hell & back & forth..

Remember when you said your wife was so amazed at responses, at the start of the t-shirt fund raiser? She is quite the Artist!?

Comment

• hill.brandonj

I have to wait to get back hone to post that jersey idea. It's in PDF in my email. I need to convert somehow to JPEG and couldn't figure out from my phone. Should be back home tonrrow.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

here is the intial design

FriendsofWyatt_JerseyDesign.jpg

this is the initial design it should not change hardly from this other than the back will fill up with sponsors before the things are printed price...we are not 100% sure but somewhere around $60 the jersey brand is a good one, we didnt want shoddy jerseys going out...and they will be some for of 1/2, 3/4 or maybe full zip up not sure yet eiether on that.... i would be more than happy to get anyone on here hooked up with one of these babies....all proceeds from them are going into our foundation my wife and i set up for helping combat pediatric cancer and raising awareness also we are donating money back to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of STL

Comment

• hill.brandonj

No cyclists??

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
              Chieftain
              • May 2012

I cycle and would be interested but it will need to be big as I am a Clydesdale
              Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
                Chieftain
                • May 2012

Any update on these jerseys....snow is started to melt...
                Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

Working...
                X