• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tedward
    Banned
    • Feb 2013

Custom Uppers for LOKI Billet Lowers

Due to Loki being out of business and people that have the Billet Upper and Lower's that are proprietary. I have made a Upper that fits the Loki Billet Lower. Since most people want to use their lower with different caliber uppers to get the most use out of your lower, here is the fix. Also It is a very tight fit, better than any mil-spec upper to lower, and as good as LOKI factory fit. We machined a DPMS Slick Side Uppers without ejection port door or forward assist to fit the Loki Lower. Each upper will be custom machined and hand tooled to fit with less than .005 tolerances. These are $250 each. Also the port can be opened as you see one of mine to accommodate the 50 Beowulf or 458 SOCOM by Wilson Tactical. This will be an additional $25 fee.

Some might say impossible but don't knock it because it is here. See the picture and if interested I can send additional pictures. Also you will need to paint, Duracoat or whatever you like since most people have colors to match which we are not into the painting business and don't want to disappoint someone if it were a shade off.

Working...
X