223 Bushmaster 20" hbar and Knights Armament Rail for sale or trade....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grendel-Gene

223 Bushmaster 20" hbar and Knights Armament Rail for sale or trade....

I have a practically new 20 inch 223 Bushmaster HBAR barrel and a Knights Armament handguard. The barrel is practically new; I don't think that I have put more than 10 shots through it. I bought it in November of 2008 upon the first coronation of our imperial majesty Barry the first.

The hand guard is a used / "military vet" with some "character marks" from its former life in the "sand box"... I got it at a gun show in Fort Worth in June of 2009. I dont have any panels for it.

The barrel does have some scuff marks from the aluminum vise tool that I used to remove the flash hider on several ocasions ( it originally came with an A2 hider, and then I installed an A1, and then I removed it for this sale or trade).

It does come with the front sights and the barrel nut and delta ring assembly....

I am hoping to trade this all for a bolt carrier assembly ( although I dont need the bolt itself), and a flat top upper.

Lets talk.

PM me.

Gene

Here is the barrel and the handguard:

Here is the barrel's data; Notice the aluminum scuff marks from the barrel clamping tool...

More aluminum marks...

Here is the inside of the forend....

PS: The barrel does not include the A2 flash hider or gas tube in the picture, but for the right deal, I will throw them in.

Thanks,

Gene
  • Grendel-Gene

I mis spoke above and am only looking for a TRADE right now, not a sale. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X