Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Loki 18" SPR

Pieces sold, thanks.

I have an 18" spr with troy rail and surefire muzzle brake. It has a few upgraded parts like a surefire muzzle brake, troy rail, spikes buffer, NiB trigger group and BCG. It also has a magpul CTR and ASAP installed on the lower. Comes in a hardshell loki case.

It has seen 345 rounds and is very accurate if you do your part, I can hit beer bottle tops at 100 meters with no problem. (smk handloads used for bottle caps, 62g mil surp for target) When setting the zero on the scope I was able to keep even cheap plinking ammo around 1 moa (it was my poor shooting that caused the flier) I will post a pic of that when allowed, please don't ask.

I only have the upper left now, it is $1450 plus actual shipping. I am still open to trades as well, I am building my grendel and I will need lowers, an upper and any noveske products.

Last edited by Guest; 01-25-2013, 12:07 AM.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

This is in 5.56, correct?

Not a Grendel?

Comment

that is a 5.56, you are correct.

Comment

There has been some interest in parts from this rifle. I may be taking it apart. Please send me a personal message if the is a part that you would like.

Comment

The lower is no longer available. The upper is available, complete now for $1450 plus actual shipping

Comment

I can take the proprietary upper receiver off and install the barrel in a seekins precision upper receiver, if anyone would be interested in that.

Comment

Only pieces left, barrel, hand guard, bcm charging handle, gas block and tube.

Comment

Working...
              X