X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mtn_shooter

Bushnell Elite 1500 7x26mm Laser Rangefinder

Bushnell Elite 1500 7x26mm Laser Rangefinder

Comes with factory case, strap, and new Duracell 9-volt battery.

I've had this unit a few years and it has really worked well for me. It will easily range just about any surface to around 800yd. It will range large rocks and trees to around 1300yd, and I have got building reads as far as 1400-1500 yd under good conditions. The farthest it's ever read was 2340yd, but I was unable to repeat it. Daily conditions play a large factor, but within 1200yd is usually very do-able. It will range in yards and meters (accurate to +/- 1 unit, verified with other LRFs and google earth), and has settings to optimize for ranging on trees/bushes and target faces.

I am the first owner of this unit from the factory, and have kept it good shape. There are some small surface imperfections (very shallow scratches) on the laser lens on the front of the unit from sand being wiped off of it. They do not appear to affect function, and are small enough I couldn't get a clear picture of them. Nonetheless, I think it's only fair I mention it. There is also a small black speck in the lower right of the view through the optic. It also does not affect function, and has been there from the factory. The optics are clear, but slightly dark (I'm spoiled on NF optics).

Unit is back up for sale. Deal fell through $275 shipped

*For sale on other boards.
    Last edited by Guest; 08-02-2012, 06:25 PM.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

What did you replace it with?

Comment

• mtn_shooter

Bushnell fusion 1600 10x42 binoculars with the angle indicator. It ranges consistently about 200-300yd further than the 1500 on similar objects, and has an incline/decline indicator. Plus its a pair of binoculars ( and $400 more expensive ).

Comment

• mtn_shooter

Range finder is SPF

Comment

• mtn_shooter

Well, deal fell through locally. Unit back up for $300 shipped.

Comment

• mtn_shooter

$275 shipped, final price drop.

Comment

• biodsl
              Chieftain
              • Aug 2011

I'll take it. PM sent.
              Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• mtn_shooter

PM replied to. Unit is SPF

Comment

Working...
                X