Update on the 450 Bushmaster Forum upgrade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Texas Sheepdawg

Update on the 450 Bushmaster Forum upgrade.

I know that a few of you post over on ThumperTalk, so I figured I would post a quick update over here to let folks know where we stand. We ran into several challenges when we decided to upgrade our forum a few weeks ago. We have been down since the last week in May. But fear not. We have not lost our data or old posts and the database has been backed up. MudBug has been working really hard to get everything updated and upgraded. Yeah, he has run into all kinds of hurdles and obstacles along the way.
    Talked to MudBug on the phone about 20 minutes ago. He's working on the forum very hard (but he has a real job too). Hopefully within the next 48 hours, we will have the basic forum back up. It will look different but it will still have all the information and data and old posts. All of the "bells and whistles" will slowly be added back. Just don't expect it to look the same when it first comes back on line. Earliest time back on line this AM 06/18/12, was moved to later tonight or later tomorrow morning, 06/19/12.
    Hang in there.
    -Texas Sheepdawg
    A Moderator for ThumperTalk.
    Last edited by Guest; 06-19-2012, 05:05 AM.
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Texas Sheepdawg View Post
    I know that a few of you post over on ThumperTalk, so I figured I would post a quick update over here to let folks know where we stand. We ran into several challenges when we decided to upgrade our forum a few weeks ago. We have been down since the last week in May. But fear not. We have not lost our data or old posts and the database has been backed up. MudBug has been working really hard to get everything updated and upgraded. Yeah, he has run into all kinds of hurdles and obstacles along the way.
    Talked to MudBug on the phone about 20 minutes ago. He's working on the forum very hard (but he has a real job too). Hopefully within the next 48 hours, we will have the basic forum back up. It will look different but it will still have all the information and data and old posts. All of the "bells and whistles" will slowly be added back. Just don't expect it to look the same when it first comes back on line. Earliest time back on line this AM 06/18/12, was moved to later tonight or later tomorrow morning, 06/19/12.*
    Hang in there.*
    -Texas Sheepdawg
    A Moderator for ThumperTalk.
    Yep, we been there, done that!! It ain't NO FUN!

Comment

• Texas Sheepdawg

MudBug, Hoot and myself are all very thankful to everyone for their patience during this transition.

Comment

• Texas Sheepdawg

FYI, Thumper Talk is back in service, but we are still tweaking it. Thanx again for your patience.

Comment

Working...
        X