• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StoneHendge
    Chieftain
    • May 2016

WTB/T:CPD 20 Rd SR25/308 Mag(s)

Looking for 1 or 2. It's the only mag that will accommodate my 6.5CM COAL and they appear to be unobtainium. It sucks having a 12 round 90 second PRS stage when you only have 10 round mags. I've got 10/15/25 round Grendel mags, a 20 round Magpul SR25 mag and everyone's favorite, money.
    Let's go Brandon!
  • mel
    Chieftain
    • Nov 2019

Originally posted by StoneHendge View Post
    Looking for 1 or 2. It's the only mag that will accommodate my 6.5CM COAL and they appear to be unobtainium. It sucks having a 12 round 90 second PRS stage when you only have 10 round mags. I've got 10/15/25 round Grendel mags, a 20 round Magpul SR25 mag and everyone's favorite, money.
    how long of a coal do u need my 20rd asc mags let me load my creed to 2.865

Comment

• StoneHendge
      Chieftain
      • May 2016

2.86 to be safe. I had a 10 round ASC a few years ago and it would only let me get to 2.845. Larry has Stoner mags (in FDE too!) which are made by ASC and I've been tempted to try one, but he charges $10 for shipping (and then sends it UPS Surepost). I asked on Midway and got answers all over the board - half yes it will work; half no. I'm guessing max COAL is as varied as the height of the feed lips on one of their Grendel mags.
      Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• mel
        Chieftain
        • Nov 2019

Originally posted by StoneHendge View Post
        2.86 to be safe. I had a 10 round ASC a few years ago and it would only let me get to 2.845. Larry has Stoner mags (in FDE too!) which are made by ASC and I've been tempted to try one, but he charges $10 for shipping (and then sends it UPS Surepost). I asked on Midway and got answers all over the board - half yes it will work; half no. I'm guessing max COAL is as varied as the height of the feed lips on one of their Grendel mags.
        if those would have worked for ya i was going to mention those mags on midway , im about to order 3 more myself since acs themselves are out of stock , i need to pick up some arc mags anyways
        u got me curious now going to measure one of my asc 10rd'ers if i have one at home
        edit dont have my 10,s at home ill measure one tmmorow
        Last edited by mel; 02-19-2021, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• StoneHendge
          Chieftain
          • May 2016

Still looking. Ordered some of Larry's AR Stoners (which have "ASC" written on the follower as rumoured) and my load doesn't fit. Luckily the one I opened is extremely defective and I can return them both. Here's a taste:

IMG_20210224_212038_copy_1463x919.jpg

IMG_20210224_212138_copy_1036x777.jpg

Unless someone wants to trade for them
          Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• mel
            Chieftain
            • Nov 2019

meh i have 2 of those showing up tomorrow along with some arc mags

Comment

• StoneHendge
              Chieftain
              • May 2016

Originally posted by mel View Post
              meh i have 2 of those showing up tomorrow along with some arc mags
              I didn't want to open the other one but as far as I can see through the bag, the floor plate looks ok. Maybe I got lucky with the one I opened. But send them back if they aren't up to snuff. Larry can afford it these days.
              Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• PVBoom
                Warrior
                • Oct 2017

Good luck.

I noticed some descriptions of the CPD SR25s say AR-10. Does that mean they are compatable with M-14 mags?

Comment

Working...
                X