Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneshotkyle

WTB 17 fireball wilson die

looking for a wilson s.s. micrometer top 17 fireball seater die. they are recently discontinued. someone somewhere has one or knows were theres one for sale or not used. pm's please
    thanks kyle
    Last edited by Guest; 02-29-2012, 09:10 PM.
  • oneshotkyle

someone knows were one of these is sitting. 10 dollar finders fee for getting me one found

Comment

• Drifter
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Drifter

Comment

• oneshotkyle

hey drifter that pic is of a 6mm ppc. that 49.95 die is wilsons standard non stainless steel die and no micrometer top listed.

Comment

• oneshotkyle

10 dollar finders fee for finding me one to buy

Comment

• Drifter
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Get the Wilson 17 Fireball die from my previous link (disregarding whatever they use in the picture), then add the Sinclair micrometer top to that die:

Not exactly what you asked for, but if you're seeking an item no longer in production, my suggestion might be decent alternative.

Good luck in your search.
            Drifter

Comment

• oneshotkyle

i do that for all the calibers that arent available in stainless. everything that is available in stainless, i buy in stainless. the stainless dies are just alot nicer overall. that will be my last resort. but i thought id try to find the recently discontinued stainless one first.

Comment

You can call RCBS and they may have one sitting on the shelf. They have one man thats in charge of keeping odd and unusual dies in stock just for customers like yourself..
                Give them a call, you never know??
                Eric

Comment

• oneshotkyle

Originally posted by Tooreal View Post
                  You can call RCBS and they may have one sitting on the shelf. They have one man thats in charge of keeping odd and unusual dies in stock just for customers like yourself..
                  Give them a call, you never know??
                  Eric
                  rcbs don't sell wilson products tooreal.

i found one elsewhere the hunt is over

thanks all

Comment

Working...
                  X