• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samalama76

WTS: 5.56 NATO Complete Upper 16" M4 Profile 1x7 Twist barrel

SOLD

Hello,

I originally built this upper for a friend and when it came time for him to pay for it, he didn't have the money. Lesson learned: Get the money first! Anyway this upper is brand new for all intents and purposes, it was only fired to check function. I shot 15 rounds of Wolf steel cased 55gr FMJ, 15 rounds PMC 62gr 5.56 NATO X-TAC, and 10 rounds of my 80gr Hornaday reloads. It shot all of them very well and functioned perfectly.
    The barrel is chambered in 5.56 NATO, M4 profile, 16 inch, 1:7 twist, Chrome-moly, threaded 1/2 x 28, with M4 feed ramps and a parkerized finish. The gas port is not over sized like most commercial AR's these days, so it works great and is very clean shooting with a regular buffer spring, buffer, and a M16 BCG. I have also used a regular buffer sping, H buffer and a AR15 BCG and it worked great.
    BTW charging handle and BCG not included.
    This is a wonderful setup all the way around, I have fitted it onto several of my lowers, (Aero Precision, Frankford Arsenal, Spike's Tactical, DPMS) all of which had a nice tight fit.

UPPER SPECS
    • DSA Upper Receiver -T Marked
    • DPMS Upper Parts Kit
    • YHM Rifle Length Free Float Smooth/Quad Rail Forearm
    • YHM Low Profile Gas Block
    • DPMS Carbine Length Gas Tube
      • YHM Standard End Cap
      • 1 - 3" YHM Rail Section
      • Stainless Steel A2 Flash Hider and Peel Washer

I am only asking $450 shipped to your door and please feel free to ask me any questions. I will only take USPS money order or a discreet PayPal as a gift.

Thanks and I have more pics if needed and/or I can take specific ones for you!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 02-01-2012, 10:33 PM. Reason: SOLD

Looks really nice, its a shame the BCG is not included..

Comment

• bwaites
      • Mar 2011

Actually, it's not a COMPLETE upper unless the BCG is included.

However, it's a nice upper for that price!

Comment

• samalama76

I would be willing to throw in a charging handle with the deal, but right now I need all my BCG's for my other projects. Sorry!

Comment

Who is the barrel maker? I'm intrested so PM with the maker . Thanks...

Comment

• samalama76

Sold

Comment

If something happens and the deal falls through, I'll back up the offer..

Comment

Can you send me shipping information

Comment

Received my 12yr old loves it,but didn't receive charging handle. All in all Thanks.... PM sent about it
                  Last edited by Guest; 02-10-2012, 01:29 AM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Working...
                  X