• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mel
    Chieftain
    • Nov 2019

wtb 6.5 creedmoor brass

figured id post up incase anyone happened to have some they were getting rid of
  • lazyengineer
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2019

I've got mountains of it. Where are you and how much are you looking for?
    4x P100

Comment

• Kswhitetails
      Chieftain
      • Oct 2016

I've got a bunch of PRIME Norma 1x and 2x fired stuff. All precision bolt. I no longer have a CM. I've got some primed and ready to load too. Some turned pink after I forgot to put in the Lemi-shine. Perfect for a guy who shoots a purple rifle. I was just going to shoot it, and clean it again after I'd fired it again.

Hit me with an address and I'll send it to you for shipping cost. Close to 500 brass.
      Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• mel
        Chieftain
        • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
        I've got a bunch of PRIME Norma 1x and 2x fired stuff. All precision bolt. I no longer have a CM. I've got some primed and ready to load too. Some turned pink after I forgot to put in the Lemi-shine. Perfect for a guy who shoots a purple rifle. I was just going to shoot it, and clean it again after I'd fired it again.

Hit me with an address and I'll send it to you for shipping cost. Close to 500 brass.

lmao hey now that purple rifle gets alot of attention everyone loves it for the most part
        and that would be awesome thank you ill drop ya a pm here in a minute

Comment

• mel
          Chieftain
          • Nov 2019

did u ever get my pm , was going threw my msgs today and looked in my sent folder and theres nothing there so not sure if u ever got it

Comment

• DDRanch
            Warrior
            • Jul 2017

I'm also looking for some 6.5 Creedmoor brass.

LZ I sent you a PM

Comment

• mel
              Chieftain
              • Nov 2019

also still in need of cm brass ill drop ya a pm as well

Comment

• lazyengineer
                Chieftain
                • Feb 2019

Thanks for the notes. I'm on the road right now for work. I'll take a look at my inventory - Sounds like the generous KSwhite.. offer didn't work?
                4x P100

Comment

• mel
                  Chieftain
                  • Nov 2019

Originally posted by lazyengineer View Post
                  Thanks for the notes. I'm on the road right now for work. I'll take a look at my inventory - Sounds like the generous KSwhite.. offer didn't work?
                  never heard back from him

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                    Chieftain
                    • Oct 2016

I’m still here Mel. Working on getting things pulled and sorting the brass to make it easier for you to understand my madness. Did you not get my IM? I tried to explain it, and let you know that I was some time out yet. I can’t find some atm too... heh.
                    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• mel
                      Chieftain
                      • Nov 2019

I’m still here Mel. Working on getting things pulled and sorting the brass to make it easier for you to understand my madness. Did you not get my IM? I tried to explain it, and let you know that I was some time out yet. I can’t find some atm too... heh.
                      no i never got ur message , thats why i asked if u got mine since nothing was in my sent folder , site must be having private message issues maybe

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                        Chieftain
                        • Oct 2016

I got yours, I sent an IM in response vs posting here. Apparently, mine never went through. Easily my fault, it was late and I wasn't 100% when I sent it. I think I sent it? Bah. N.E. Weigh. Got the brass boxed up, I had kept the little divider things they came in, but I'm just going to toss them. I've got all the brass in labeled bags, which is what I should have done from the start. I was making it too complicated and wanted to communicate to you my process so you'd know what you were looking at, as some is 1x, some 2x, 3x. Some has been cleaned and processed, some cleaned only... yea, just treat it all as the bag says and you're good to go. I culled any that had any issues as I went, so no issues there anyway. I should get it sent tomorrow. Look for it this weekend.

Comment

• mel
                          Chieftain
                          • Nov 2019

I got yours, I sent an IM in response vs posting here. Apparently, mine never went through. Easily my fault, it was late and I wasn't 100% when I sent it. I think I sent it? Bah. N.E. Weigh. Got the brass boxed up, I had kept the little divider things they came in, but I'm just going to toss them. I've got all the brass in labeled bags, which is what I should have done from the start. I was making it too complicated and wanted to communicate to you my process so you'd know what you were looking at, as some is 1x, some 2x, 3x. Some has been cleaned and processed, some cleaned only... yea, just treat it all as the bag says and you're good to go. I culled any that had any issues as I went, so no issues there anyway. I should get it sent tomorrow. Look for it this weekend.

cool tyvm , drop me a pm and let me know what i owe ya

Comment

• lancezimm
                            Unwashed
                            • Sep 2017

Mel, I have some 6.5 creedmoor brass too (replied to your WTB 6.5 Grendel brass thread earlier). I'll have to look what I have. It would be from Hornady and Barnes factory ammo. It is all once fired from my Howa 1500 short action. I have no idea what I have there, but again, probably 100 to 200 rounds is my guess. - LZ

Comment

• mel
                              Chieftain
                              • Nov 2019

Originally posted by lancezimm View Post
                              Mel, I have some 6.5 creedmoor brass too (replied to your WTB 6.5 Grendel brass thread earlier). I'll have to look what I have. It would be from Hornady and Barnes factory ammo. It is all once fired from my Howa 1500 short action. I have no idea what I have there, but again, probably 100 to 200 rounds is my guess. - LZ

thank you but i got a ton from ksw im deff good for a while

Comment

Working...
                              X