• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LR1955
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2011

Nightforce NXS 2.5 - 10 X 32 with LaRue Side Lever Mount $1400.00

Nightforce NXS 2.5 - 10 X 32 and LaRue Side Lever mount.

Illuminated Velocity Reticle for lower velocities. Was an exceptional fit with my Grendel at 600 yards using the 120 Sierra and 30 grains of 2520 -- 18 inch barrel.

Reticle goes to 600. Stadia for leads and wind holds.

The optic and mount are in pristine condition. I don't think I used the optic more than five times.

Ideal for hunting and some of the action shooting sports where fast shots are needed.

$1400.00

Will send pictures at your request.

LR55
  • LR1955
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by LR1955 View Post
    Nightforce NXS 2.5 - 10 X 32 and LaRue Side Lever mount.

Illuminated Velocity Reticle for lower velocities. Was an exceptional fit with my Grendel at 600 yards using the 120 Sierra and 30 grains of 2520 -- 18 inch barrel.

Reticle goes to 600. Stadia for leads and wind holds.

The optic and mount are in pristine condition. I don't think I used the optic more than five times.

Ideal for hunting and some of the action shooting sports where fast shots are needed.

$1400.00

Will send pictures at your request.

LR55
    $1200.00

Won't go lower but will pay shipping.

LR55

Comment

• eakf555
      Unwashed
      • Apr 2019

How much washout is there with the illuminated reticle at night? My experience with an entirely lit reticle has been that it has too much reflection in the tube for hunting a feeder with dim lights to see a pig well at ~250 yards. I much prefer an illuminated dot or center cross. With that said, I am interested, been thinking about an shv with the illuminated center cross MOAR reticle.

Comment

• LR1955
        Super Moderator
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by eakf555 View Post
        How much washout is there with the illuminated reticle at night? My experience with an entirely lit reticle has been that it has too much reflection in the tube for hunting a feeder with dim lights to see a pig well at ~250 yards. I much prefer an illuminated dot or center cross. With that said, I am interested, been thinking about an shv with the illuminated center cross MOAR reticle.
        e55:

The illumination is fully adjustable but I haven't used it at night so can't answer your question. I imagine that dimming it would eliminate the reflection?

The elevation and windage are in minutes. 1/4 adjustments.

LR55

Comment

• Klem
          Chieftain
          • Aug 2013

eak,

I have the same model scope and mount (not for sale). I have done a fair bit of hunting at night with this scope and can confirm there is no discernable internal reflection on its lowest settings.

Comment

• eakf555
            Unwashed
            • Apr 2019

Excellent, Thanks Klem! That was exactly what I was hoping to hear. I will PM you LR55.

Comment

• LR1955
              Super Moderator
              • Mar 2011

Optic is sold pending funds.

Thanks for the info, Klem.

LR55

Comment

Working...
              X