Rifle/Pistol Bullet Smorgasbord - Over 3k projectiles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StoneHendge
    Chieftain
    • May 2016

Rifle/Pistol Bullet Smorgasbord - Over 3k projectiles!

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - moved to GunBroker

Moving sucks. Moving when you reload and have to deal with stairs sucks even more. Time to slim down the bench weights. Below are various bullets that I no longer have the gun/barrel for or haven't loaded in quite some time and don't see using in the future.

To price I found the lowest price per piece on AmmoSeek (which may be for large bulk amounts or from places with exorbitant shipping). I then multiplied that by 80% and rounded for simplicity. I then include free shipping in a USPS flat rate priority box. In many cases that will be a small box and thus, I may not be able to include factory packaging (I will include a piece of that packaging for identification purposes however). I could increase the size of the shipping box on your dime, however. If you buy multiple items, we might be able to reduce price based on what sort of box it fits in. The only thing that probably makes sense splitting is the .224 70 gr RDFs.

I do intend to list this stuff on GunBroker, but it's taking a bit of time to get verified after fleeing Colorado.

The lowest AmmoSeek price below is listed in parentheses. I will update with deletion as sold. If you saw something but then no longer see it, it is gone.

-------
    RIFLE:

.224 Berger 75gr VLD Target. 200ct for $49 (31.0 per at Powder Valley)
    .224 Nosler 70gr RDF Blems. 1000+ for $132 (16.45 per at SPS, out of stock)

.308 Sierra 168gr Matchking HPBT. 390ct for $91 (29.2 per at American Reloading)
    .308 Berger 175 gr Juggernaut Target. 100ct for $36 (45.1 per at Red River Reloading)
    .308 Nosler 175 gr RDF. 204 ct for $45. (27.5 per at Red River Reloading) (1st quality - not Blems)

PISTOL:

.357 Hornady 180gr XTP. 320ct for $35. (21.5 per at Blue Ridge Firearms)
    .357 Hornady 158gr FP/XTP. 302ct for $41 (17.1 per at Red River)
    .358 Cast Performance 180 gr Lead WFNGC. 161ct for $37 (29 per at Midway)

.400 (10mm) Hornady 180gr HAP. 320ct for $35. (17.1 per at MidSouth)

.430 (44 Cal) Hornady 300gr XTP. 123ct for $27. (27.6 per at Red River)

If you would like anything, PM me your name, shipping address and email address and I will send a payment request and blow it out the door!
    Last edited by StoneHendge; 02-17-2019, 02:22 AM.
    Let's go Brandon!
  • justonemorear
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2018

Your pricing is on the mark, just not in need now fully restocked.
    I know what you are going thru, made a move last year from MO and had to fit it all in 1 UHaul.
    May want to try on other boards before Gunbroker (AR-15.com Graybeard 6mmBR or Snipers hide)

Comment

• StoneHendge
      Chieftain
      • May 2016

Was finally able to get up and running on GB and will be moving this stuff over, so if anyone wants anything, let me know.
      Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• ronwethington
        Bloodstained
        • Jan 2019

What name on GB do you go by?

Comment

• StoneHendge
          Chieftain
          • May 2016

StoneHendge
          Let's go Brandon!