Burris PEPR 30mm and plastic inserts for 1" tubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burris PEPR 30mm and plastic inserts for 1" tubes

I have a Burris PEPR 30 mm mount with both the smooth ring tops and the rail ring tops.
    Also have EGW 30MM-1" Insert Ring Reducers for use with 1 inch scopes in 30mm rings.

$70 shipped for both.
  • leopard6.5

PM sent

Lee

Comment

That's a damn good mount. My buddy uses it. I would take it if I hadn't just purchased some Warne Tactical rings. I looked for one of those at all the local shops and nobody had one.

Comment

How well do those inserts work anyway?

Comment

They work pretty good and have a really good fit. They originally have lips that are suppose to go around the rings, but with the wide rings of the burris pepr. I had to shave down one of the lips for them to fit in the rings. I used them to hold my 6-25 burris signature scope until I got my Vortex PST and didn't have a problem with any scope shift after ~ 200 rds of .223 and 50 rds of grendel between my two uppers before I traded scopes for the PST.

Now I got a LaRue QD on PST on the Grendel now and had the PEPR on the .223 with the Burris scope. But, just before Christmas a guy at the local range gave me a smokin deal his Vortex Razor with the 35 mm tube that I put on my .223. So now I have no upper to use the PEPR on.
          Last edited by Guest; 12-31-2011, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Is this a quick disconnect model?

Comment

• Texas Sheepdawg

I have three of these. Two of them are just the 1" version and I just bought a 30mm PEPR at Cabelas using a gift card, (Christmas Present) and a 10% discount coupon. Cabelas carries both the 1" & the 30mm. I mounted the 30mm on my 450 Bushmaster because I also got for Christmas, a Nikko Stirling 4X16X50mm MD scope with side focus & a 30mm tube.

My Trio

Comment

Sweet Christmas present my friend, someone knows you well :-) .. I just happened to find a mount that looks just like the Burris PePR, but it's half the price & it looks exactly the same, so I'm going to try one of those first before I buy another PePR... You have 3 Awesome looking Grendel's!! Man, your workbench with the rifle is so clean and organized, with the wall decorated for your State "Texas", looks so good.. I've Got too get my workbench cleaned up and my wife's stuff out of my garage, because it's just too much.. My Brother You have given me a New Years Resolution "to Organize my Work Area" and that's going to be Awesome.. Thanks man....
                Great looking Guns & working area too ;-)

I've been inspired
                Eric

Comment

• Texas Sheepdawg

Tell the truth, tooreal, that's the top of my chest freezer in the kitchen...LOL. I do all my AR work either on the kit hen table or the lighter work, I do on top of the freezer. Yeah, I know. But I haven't stir-fried any parts yet and it is the best lit and cleanest area for AR work. I don't work on firearms in my "gun room". It's more for storage and reloading and various other things. But it's not my shop. These three rifles are all different calibers.
                  The "Trio"
                  From top
                  The XM15 HBar Bushmaster 5.56 NATO.*
                  The custom 6.5 Grendel "Gretchen".*
                  The custom 450 Bushmaster "Thumper".*

Comment

Non QD version.

Comment

$60 shipped.

Comment

Working...
                      X