• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Profit Joseph Sith
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

Magpul PRS AR15 gen 2 black lightly used $200 OBO

I was going to use this with my PSL but this thing is getting insanely heavy and I've decided to go another route. I bought the thicker shoulder pad for it thinking it would be a little softer than the thin piece of solid rubber that comes with it, it is a little softer but not by much. So it pretty much just adds 1" to LOP. it's basically brand new/never used but it does have a small scuff on one side of the cheek rest shown in the pictures. If your like me you'll paint it anyways and its just a surface abrasion like how you would prep it anyway so no biggie. I've been selling items on waguns under my other user names dr prepper you can check my rating there. I should open a gunbroker acct. I can meet ftf locally or ship. Doesnt matter to me. And unfortunately i didn't keep the box it came in cause i figured id never sell it. I do have the decal (or others if you want it/them) ill also throw in two kriss/sphinx or ballistics advantage coozies if you want please specify which.

Shipping will be through USPS flat rate with tracking and insurance. And what the heck ill guess I'll cover it. So $200 is the total.

I was about to sign up with paypal today but i just can't bring myself to do it..., i just dislike them too much. Their rating is abismal, to political (eBay, anti 2nd) potential funneler of money, and lots of complaints about sellers getting boned. etc. I think I'll be getting Abine instead and i know I'll be happy.
    So all that to say, unfortunately i can only accept postal money orders. If i forgot anything feel free to PM me with any questions, Thanks !

I tried attaching pictures but I'm on a smartphone and it wont let me drag pictures. So ill be happy to send them when requested. Ill try and get them up soon. Or check them out on waguns (I'd rather gain some good reputation here though, i can tell this will be my primary forum now) sorry for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by The Profit Joseph Sith; 02-14-2017, 12:14 AM.
Working...
X