• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pajasonc
    Warrior
    • Dec 2016

WTB howa mini stock

Looking for howa mini stock prefer a camo stock but will consider plain stocks as well.

thanks
  • southern180
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2015

Got one in krypton . What. It worth

Comment

• Sputnik
      Warrior
      • May 2013

I have seen the plain ones for about $127.00 by looking online. I thought someone quoted about $165.00 from a retailer.
      Last edited by Sputnik; 01-31-2017, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• pajasonc
        Warrior
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Sputnik View Post
        I have seen the plain ones for about $127.00 by looking online. I thought someone quoted about $165.00 from a retailer.
        Howa wants 200 for the camo ones. And 150 for the black or green. I bought a black one for 70 used, didn't have to pay for shipping since it was local. I would think 100 to 120 for the camo ones. Southern 180 if you decide to sell it let me know what you want for it. I wanted a camo one but the black one was all that was available at the time and I wasn't spending 200 for a stock when you can buy a boyd's for 150.

Comment

• Sputnik
          Warrior
          • May 2013

Good to know, that sounds about right. I saw a Kryptic Highlander camo on a 6.5 Creedmoor HB that was also with brown Cerakote, sharp looking, but the camo was very thin and almost "rubbing" off while at the store. I now wish I bought that rifle for $598, it was a such a sweet looking thing and a good companion for my other 6.5 Creedmoor. I also had the choice of 6.5 Grendels in black or camo, but again, the camo looked thin and opted for black. I finally got my forest camo laminated stock back from Boyd's. It was damaged while shipping and took a while during the holidays to get it fixed, but I have it now and have pillar bedded and glass bedded the stock. I need to shoot it soon. I was intending to keep my black stock and swap it out for hunting in the brush, but if it would help someone out I could part with it. I believe I quoted $75 plus shipping, so I would guess about $85. I am glad you found a stock for your rifle locally, happy shooting!

Comment

• pajasonc
            Warrior
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Sputnik View Post
            Good to know, that sounds about right. I saw a Kryptic Highlander camo on a 6.5 Creedmoor HB that was also with brown Cerakote, sharp looking, but the camo was very thin and almost "rubbing" off while at the store. I now wish I bought that rifle for $598, it was a such a sweet looking thing and a good companion for my other 6.5 Creedmoor. I also had the choice of 6.5 Grendels in black or camo, but again, the camo looked thin and opted for black. I finally got my forest camo laminated stock back from Boyd's. It was damaged while shipping and took a while during the holidays to get it fixed, but I have it now and have pillar bedded and glass bedded the stock. I need to shoot it soon. I was intending to keep my black stock and swap it out for hunting in the brush, but if it would help someone out I could part with it. I believe I quoted $75 plus shipping, so I would guess about $85. I am glad you found a stock for your rifle locally, happy shooting!
            I was the one that was looking at your stock. I thought 85 was a fair price. But I was able to find one within driving distance so I didn't have to pay shipping and being as impatient as I am it was nice to get my hands on it right away!

Comment

Working...
            X