6.5 Grendel AA GDMR upper with Lothar/Walther Barrel, Carbon Fiber Handguard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leopard6.5

6.5 Grendel AA GDMR upper with Lothar/Walther Barrel, Carbon Fiber Handguard

*** SOLD*** Thank you everyone for looking.

Hi Everyone: What I have for sale.

6.5 Grendel Alexander Arms GDMR( Grendel Designated Marksman Rifle) Upper with the 16" Lothar/Walther barrel with Carbon Fiber Handguard, Complete BCG and Flashhider.

This upper sells for $2,750.00 from Alexander Arms right now although you can't get the Lothar/Walther Barrel anymore.

The Upper is shown in the pictures but the Lower Receiver, Scope and Scope rings are not included in the sale.

I will sell the AA GDMR upper for $1,200.00 shipped or if you are in Florida I can do a FTF transaction if it's easier for you.

Thank you for looking and Good Luck.

Lee at: inc.godspeed@yahoo.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 12-26-2011, 06:37 PM.

Is there anything that you would be interested in trading for?

Thanks

Comment

Lee,

That's a Beautiful Rifle with the carbon Fiber forearm and Butt Stock, if I had the money I would definitely buy it from you my friend ;-)
      Thanks
      Eric

Comment

Lee,

That really is Awesome, and I hope that whenever I am able to find a range past 100 yards perhaps my 2 rifles that I built will shoot somewhat close to that..

Thanks
        Eric

Comment

How many rounds through the barrel?

Comment

noone,

I have only put 6 shots through the upper that I built, but I was just beginning to break it in & put & mount a scope on it when the rain came pouring down. I had my right knee replaced the next week & have not been able to make it back to the range yet. I hope by next week I'll be well enough to go back & finish zeroing it in? My rifle has a crowned barrel and is not threaded, I wanted it that way so it would be more accurate..

Comment

Lee,

Your upper really needs to be living at my house & if I had the spare cash, it would be.

Comment

Lee,

I may need to buy a ticket so I can have a chance to win the next lottery.

Lee,
                I'm really hoping that you are the REAL Santa, and Lee is just an alias that you use in the off season . I just know that you are going to deliver this year Dude.. I do have a two tone Colt Gold Cup Elite thats been tuned up a bit, but I still have the original parts, box & Rosewood Grips with the Pony on them ..

You are wanting a classic 25 year old 45 acp, aren't you?

That would really be hard for me to give up though!

Comment

• Sojorboy
                  Warrior
                  • Nov 2011

Santa's running a little late this year but he did pick up my present today

Thanks for everything Lee, I couldn't have asked for a better person to help me with this project. I'm really looking forward to getting this thing together and sending some lead down range. Keep in touch my friend. Happy Holidays

Comment

Working...
                  X