WTB: 6.5 Ammo / Brass / Lead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 6.5 Ammo / Brass / Lead

I need to stock up on ammunition and reloading supplies.

I'll buy anything but Wolf ammo. I live in CA and am happy to pay whatever shipping costs are.

I have a new build that is going to be finished soon. (will post sexy pics shortly.)

TyColt@gmail.com

Thanks!
  • cory
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2012

Join the club. Check out snipershide classifieds. There was a guy in california recently trying to sell a butt load of AA ammo. 123gr lapua scenars I think.
    "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• tackdriver
      Warrior
      • Feb 2013

I won't shoot Wolf soft point ammo but I wouldn't turn down 120 mpt. Its cheap blasting ammo that is still semi accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by tackdriver View Post
        I won't shoot Wolf soft point ammo but I wouldn't turn down 120 mpt. Its cheap blasting ammo that is still semi accurate.
        I want to break the barrel in with quality stuff.

Comment

Sorry
          Others beat me to it

Comment

• tackdriver
            Warrior
            • Feb 2013

If someone was to look where Cory suggested they might find AA 123 scenars ammo $230 for 200rnds. You probably won't see that deal again. I have a couple boxes of Lapua brass I would sell for $80/PC+shipping

Comment

That's for the help brothers. I'm new to the forum stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by tackdriver View Post
                If someone was to look where Cory suggested they might find AA 123 scenars ammo $230 for 200rnds. You probably won't see that deal again. I have a couple boxes of Lapua brass I would sell for $80/PC+shipping
                How much brass are we talking about?

Comment

• tackdriver
                  Warrior
                  • Feb 2013

I sold some and kept the rest, I no longer have any to sell. As for the $230 for 200rnfs of AA 123 lapua , that stuff 1400+ rnds all got bought by one person. All gone!

Comment

Working...
                  X