Shipping Ammo....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Ammo....

I am considering selling all my 6.5 Grendel related accessories as I am not a believer in the caliber...I have had nothing but bad luck with mine....

How expensive is it to ship ammo??? I have something like 8 boxes of A-Maxs and 5 boxes of SST's....

I am going to post it in a few days, but I wanted to get an Idea of how bad the shipping was before i go through all this.
  • cory
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2012

No worse than shipping anything else with UPS or Fedex, you just have to specially label package. You will have to take the package to your nearest main hub.
    "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• bwaites
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Outsider View Post
      I am considering selling all my 6.5 Grendel related accessories as I am not a believer in the caliber...I have had nothing but bad luck with mine....

How expensive is it to ship ammo??? I have something like 8 boxes of A-Maxs and 5 boxes of SST's....

I am going to post it in a few days, but I wanted to get an Idea of how bad the shipping was before i go through all this.
      There is no additional shipping charge for ammo, if that is what you are asking. Standard rates, based on package weight, and size if its a big package.

Comment

Originally posted by Outsider View Post

Do you mind me asking what problems you have been having, and who made your critical components (barrel, bolt)?

Comment

If you want to verify the rates for shipping, feel free to send a box or two my way to establish your baseline.

Comment

I will start a new post about it in the main forum.

Thanks for the replies!!!

Comment

The ammo that I just shipped out cost me around 1$ a pound, roughly...the UPS centre should have ormd stickers to put on your box.

Comment

• justified
                Bloodstained
                • Oct 2011

Go to the UPS website they have good instructions. I found it is better to do get an account and do the paperwork at home. Package the ammo, label it correctly and then drop it off at any UPS drop off. They shouldn't give you a problem. If you take it in and want to do it through them they will send you to the main hub.

Comment

Working...
                X