Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 09blackonblack

WTB: 20-24 satern barrel

like the title says, i am looking for a 6.5 grendel barrel either 20, 22, or 24 thanks guys!

Watch Gun Broker, apparently they show up there occasionally. Also you just missed some for sale on this forum.

Comment

• Tedward
      Banned
      • Feb 2013

Lilja is available. Check this site and you will find the same thing but act before its gone. Or wait...

Comment

• 09blackonblack

ill wait on a new one with a bolt for less money or hopefully find one for sale thats not gouging people

Comment

You won't get a match grade, cut rifled barrel for much less than $500 anywhere.

Comment

• 09blackonblack

That lilja barrel is 595 with a bolt new granted that's when it's in stock too

Comment

• WildBill3/75

Originally posted by 09blackonblack View Post
              ill wait on a new one with a bolt for less money or hopefully find one for sale thats not gouging people
              That's my barrel he linked and I payed $725-750ish for it with the bolt....gouging really now?

Comment

• Tedward
                Banned
                • Feb 2013

I've heard the word gouging a few times here lately. It is called free enterprise. If you want something and don't have to wait sometimes you pay the premium price. Some people are not on a Bologna Budget and trying to shoot a uniquely expensive round. If they want an inexpensive hobble go play pea-knuckle or take up crocheting.

I spoke to some other guys who pay the premium price all the time and they are happy because they are out shooting and not reading this forum. I just happen to be at work and not busy...

Oh and Bolts on GB for $140 to go with the barrel too. Or see if there in stock for $85. If you don't get one now, you may be gouged later... like $200

Comment

• 09blackonblack

Yeah I sent wild bill a pm. I guess there are two other people in line ahead of me.

Comment

• 09blackonblack

Alright this can be closed, I've found one

Comment

Working...
                    X