• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tedward
    Banned
    • Feb 2013

6.5 Grendel with Seekins Lower and Mega Arms SBU

I posted my 6.5 Grendel on GB for $2400 starting price but can be pulled if no bids. Lots of extra money in the engraving and machine work. I'll sell it here for the $2200 and pull as soon as buy is committed.

PM if interested.

Brand new never fired.
    16" SS AR Stoner 5R Barrel & Bolt
    Shrewed Muzzle Break opened up for the 6.5 and back cut to fit flush against the barrel shoulder
    Seekins Billet Lower
    Nib-X Trigger Set.
    Mega Arms SBU Upper
    ACE Stock & A2 Buffer
    Diamondhead FF 10.25" HG
    Last edited by Tedward; 11-07-2013, 09:38 PM. Reason: add notes
  • Ridgerider

nice

Comment

didnt you just get this thing? Are you going to build another or are you just getting out of the grendel?

Comment

• cory
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2012

He's got the disease!

IF you've ever gotten a tattoo you know what I'm talking about.

Once you finish your first build with your own hands, you've got to build another one!
        "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Tedward
          Banned
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by kamrr4437 View Post
          didnt you just get this thing? Are you going to build another or are you just getting out of the grendel?
          Ya, the disease as Cory said, but a fun one and I can pass it along and do another...

I got another Seekins lower just like the other but without the Seekins Logo on the right side(passenders side). I am going to do the same thing but on the other side I'll put the other Grendel logo, like in your signature caption. I will have a total Grendelized Lilja Bench Rifle. I'm also going to change the color before doing anything to it. I'm thinking the Sniper Gray.

I had a few other uppers engraved that will only work on my Loki, back end of the upper is cut at 45 degrees, had to modify them. Check out that engraving...

Comment

Pretty kewl stuff. I was just wondering if you werent going to be grendelier anymore. Question answered lol.

Comment

• Tedward
              Banned
              • Feb 2013

Thanks and the little guy you have just makes the Grendel look so cool. The detail on the engraving just makes it art work....

Comment

Working...
              X