Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Doublestar Flattop Complete Upper 20" Chrome

Looking to sell my extra upper.

Upper is complete with bolt and carrier. Like new condition, a total of 23 shots have been fired through this upper. 5 factory rounds by the previous owner and 18 handloads by yours truly. All 18 of mine were a starting load, to see if the gun would cycle and get it sighted in. 26.3 grains of IMR 8208 and 120 Nosler BT. COL was just under max - 2.250". Last three shots were just over an inch center to center at 100yards. I am sure with some playing around and good shooting, this upper will shoot MOA. The shooting I did with it was with a scope, Harris bi-pod and rear rest. The lower I was using was Mega Arms lower with a CMMG LPK.

Package is as follows:

Doublestar Flattop Upper with 20" chrome lined barrel in 6.5 Grendel
    YHM flip up front sight gas block with bayonet lug
    DPMS rear sight
    YHM free float tube lightweight quad rail handguard
    A2 Phantom flash hider 9/16-24 thread
    Cheapo bi-pod mount also included, not sure the brand.

$825 shipped

Unfortunately I don't have any pics right now, but I will try to get some up here this weekend. If anybody wants pics of anything specific, I will get them those as well.

-g
    Last edited by Guest; 10-31-2013, 12:51 PM. Reason: Note that the flash hider is the "A2 Phantom" not YHM Phantom

Here are some pics sorry for the quality of them. In the middle of remodeling and cant find my camera

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
      X