Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA 6.5 Grendel 123gr Scenar in Lapua Brass - HOUSTON AREA ONLY

***THIS IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

For sale is 190 rounds of Alexander Arms' 6.5mm Grendel ammuntion. This is the much sought after 123 grain Scenar ammo loaded in Lapua brass. Even in the "good times," this ammo was hard to find. Am selling for "good times" price of $300 for all 10 boxes (that's the standard price of $30 per box, for those of you in Rio Linda). All is new in unopened boxes except for the one box that has 10 rounds fired. Will include the other 10 once-fired Lapua cases. Yes, I am selling that last box for full price, that's my only "mark up" instead of gouging like a lot of people are on the market.

Price is firm at $300 FTF in Houston, and may be traveling to Austin in next week or so. Sorry, but not willing to ship. PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR FASTEST RESPONSE.

Buyer of this ammo also has first option at approx. 40-50 rounds of Wolf Gold 120gr MPT 6.5 Grendel ammo, as well as the remaining 50 once-fired cases. Price will be reasonable, just need to confirm all the numbers.
    Last edited by Guest; 08-24-2013, 04:03 PM.
  • coastguardchas

I thought I sent an email and reply, but I'll take the new loads, but I'm in calif and need to be shipped. I will gladly pay whatever it takes..
    Coastguardchas 949-202-9191

Comment

Working...
    X