• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Ten Round Alexander Arms 6.5 Grendel Magazine--Brand New

For sale: one brand new AR Stoner 10 round 6.5 Grendel magazine--SS-Black

New in original packaging.....

$22 Delivered Paypal or M)

Last edited by Guest; 08-18-2013, 06:03 PM.
  • mongoosesnipe
    Chieftain
    • May 2012

Not to be a party pooper but Your original packaging says AR-Stoner not Alexander Ams....
    Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.....I claim a senior moment!!! I've corrected it.

George

Originally posted by mongoosesnipe View Post
      Not to be a party pooper but Your original packaging says AR-Stoner not Alexander Ams....

Comment

• XcountryRider

Not to be another party pooper but your asking more than AR Stoner new mags in stock at Midwayusa.

Comment

OP is offering this at $22 Delivered, which includes shipping. Even if he was asking $39, we would refrain from comment and let the free market work. I think $22 shipped is competitive with $16.99 plus shipping, which is often $11 or more. Midway would have to cut their shipping down to $5 to match the OP's offer.

Generally, we only make comments about for sale items if we are interested in buying them, or have something positive to say about the OP's particular product or service if we have dealt with them before. If we have any issues with what was posted, maybe a PM would be the best way to communicate to the seller that there is a typo or other issue with their ad.

If I place an item for sale here, I don't want to see forum members linking to that same item or a competitive item from another source, otherwise why have an Equipment Exchange?

Just a reminder from the EE rules. Thanks guys.

Under NO circumstances may anyone criticize price or condition in a sales thread. If you believe that the seller needs to be aware of prices available elsewhere, you are free to PM him and so advise.

Comment

• XcountryRider

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
            OP is offering this at $22 Delivered, which includes shipping. Even if he was asking $39, we would refrain from comment and let the free market work. I think $22 shipped is competitive with $16.99 plus shipping, which is often $11 or more. Midway would have to cut their shipping down to $5 to match the OP's offer.

Generally, we only make comments about for sale items if we are interested in buying them, or have something positive to say about the OP's particular product or service if we have dealt with them before. If we have any issues with what was posted, maybe a PM would be the best way to communicate to the seller that there is a typo or other issue with their ad.

If I place an item for sale here, I don't want to see forum members linking to that same item or a competitive item from another source, otherwise why have an Equipment Exchange?

Just a reminder from the EE rules. Thanks guys.
            Yes you are correct and i was out of line.

Comment

Working...
            X