Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: 18" JP Grendel Upper

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Last summer, I ordered a 6.5 Grendel upper from JP Rifles. I'm not a deer or hog hunter....mostly shoot mid-range precision rifle competition and hunt coyotes and foxes. The upper has been to the range three times, and I've put less than 200 rounds through it: mostly factory 123gr Amaxes.

It's been broken in properly and well kept, and is in near new condition. The only problem I've had was that I had to "tweak" the adjustable gas block to correct an intermittent feed problem, but that seems to be resolved.

It's very nice, but simply more rifle than I have use for. I shot a fox last season at 130 yards with my 6X45 and a 70 NBT and blew his guts out on the back side. More than anything else, that experience led me to conclude that the Grendel wasn't for me.

Attached is a photo: the scope and mount are not included, but it will ship with the manual and cleaning rod guide. It does include JP BCG & JP charging handle. Also included: Alexander Arms case gauge, Forster FL die, & Wilson seating die, and 139 pcs of Hornady brass

Please contact me if interested and I'll email a copy of the JP build sheet which reflects the details and cost to me of the upper.

I prefer email to PM: gtw217@gmail.com

$1400 + $25 shipping (CONUS), payment by USPS money order.

George

Last edited by Guest; 07-24-2013, 01:30 AM. Reason: SOLD PENDING FUNDS
  • KentuckyBuddha
    Warrior
    • Oct 2012

Interested...pm shipped

Comment

Working...
    X