Patch for tactical ballcaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be in for a few depending on price/Quality maybe more, have a few more guys in my Wounded Warrior Group to convert (;

Comment

• the_drexelian

I'd be in for a couple as well b/t or od/fg, either way.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
        Warrior
        • Oct 2012

We are still on-hold while one Hoarde member tries to recover a computer and find the logo on electrons...and another to see if their wife's work can get us a deal on having them sewn. The latter has plenty on his plate at the moment with a t-shirt buy and a sick kid and I didn't want to press the issue. I hope it isn't frustrating for anyone that it has been a while.

Comment

No problemo. If anything, this whole Grendel experience is re-teaching me the fine art of patience. Thanks for the update!

Comment

• Errorhead
            Bloodstained
            • Dec 2012

Most of us that are Grendel owners have had to practice patience, at least in the last couple of years!

Comment

I would take 2 of each if you get both tan/brown & olive drab/forest green (4 total). Prefer velcro already attached.

Comment

• tmax264
                Unwashed
                • Jan 2013

I'd be in for a couple depending on the final price, maybe more. With my luck I'll get the patches before I get my upper that I ordered the 4th of Jan.

Comment

• tackdriver
                  Warrior
                  • Feb 2013

I will be good to pock up a couple

Comment

Interested in velcro ones btw if its available. Probably able to get someone in Afghanistan to have the Hajii's make them at Baghram Airbase. Will make a call if you want. I just need a basic JPEG for that like on top of this page. They have made me a bunch of them in the past.

Comment

• tmax264
                      Unwashed
                      • Jan 2013

Been a month+ since the last reply. Has there been any developments?

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                        Warrior
                        • Oct 2012

Unfortunately no. I guess it is probably about time to cut bait and look for different options if we don't hear something soon.

Comment

• Errorhead
                          Bloodstained
                          • Dec 2012

Bump for an update?

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                            Warrior
                            • Oct 2012

Well there is plenty of interest if anyone wants to do it. I am no longer really inclined to do.

There was one fellow that had previously done patches who had the logo on electrons and he was going to check it out and get back to me. If ever he does I will be glad to post it here.

There was another member who had done t-shirt sales because he had a very sick kid, and he understandably has a ton on his plate...but that guys wife works at a place that apparently does patches and he was going to see what they would charge for doing a run. I thought they might have been able to do that as well to help his kid who is ill. I never heard back. Again, if he contacts me I would be thrilled to post about it here.

I would have been happy to have a few for a while but I am pretty apathetic about it now. So, if anyone else would like to take point and get it done, please feel invited to do so.

Comment

Working...
                            X