• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tedward
    Banned
    • Feb 2013

WTB 6.5 Bolts

Now I've told about LBC bolts and there sold out, my other order still hasn't arrived. I need 3 bolts for a couple guy's.

Let me know if there are any out there.

thanks
  • Keep The Change
    Warrior
    • Mar 2013

I have one ordered from Tactical Ammunition. I orderd on May 9. I called this morning to get an ETA. I just told her it was a 264 LBC Bolt. She didn't even ask for my order ID. She said they were in the middle of moving and that the AR bolts should start going out in a week.

Take that for what it is worth. It might be worth a shot to just order one.

Comment

• Tedward
      Banned
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Keep The Change View Post
      I have one ordered from Tactical Ammunition. I orderd on May 9. I called this morning to get an ETA. I just told her it was a 264 LBC Bolt. She didn't even ask for my order ID. She said they were in the middle of moving and that the AR bolts should start going out in a week.

Take that for what it is worth. It might be worth a shot to just order one.
      I have them ordered since 4/30 and have heard the same crap from them for 2 weeks. Add says in stock so very skeptical if they even really have them at all. I even know them by name now so I stopped calling. I'll just have to wait till I get them from them and looking else where till they come in.

At least she told you the same thing so MAYBE it's true. Hope they don't loose them in the move...

I also ordered a few from AA and if I get all of them, I'll hold onto the extras for a rainy day. Or when someone needs them on the forum to help out another Grendler!!!

Comment

Working...
      X