WTS: 6.5 Grendel misc. reloading equip/brass/rounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: 6.5 Grendel misc. reloading equip/brass/rounds

I have the following for sale... I will update this ad accordingly once items sell. These prices do include shipping:
    • 1 20 round box of Hornady Amax (123gr) ammo, and 24 other brand new rounds of the same thing, although unboxed. All is factory loaded - $70 SOLD to mlmiller1
    • 120gr Hornady Amax bullets (42 rounds) - $15 SOLD to mlmiller1
    • Lapua brass - $125 for all SOLD to Kiwi 1

I HAVE NO MORE ITEMS FOR SALE, thanks for the interest!

Continued in next post...
    Last edited by Guest; 05-27-2013, 09:38 PM. Reason: edit html

Items for sale continued...
    • 123gr Lapua Scenar HPBT bullets (87 rounds) - $25 SOLD to mlmiller1
    • 130gr Berger VLD HPBT bullets (46 rounds) - $12 SOLD to tackdriver
    • Dillon Precision tool head (for 550) w/ 6.5 grendel Hornady new dimension dies (sizing/deprimer, seating/crimping die) w/ a Dillon powder die/funnel. I won't separate these - $100 SOLD to calshipbuilder
    • Dillon shell plate conversion for the Grendel - $35 SOLD to calshipbuilder
    • 2 x 6.5 grendel modified shell casings (for use with the Hornady OAL gage) - $10 SOLD to calshipbuilder
    Last edited by Guest; 05-27-2013, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• calshipbuilder

Ill take the Dillon 550 toolhead and dies and shellplate and modified shells

Comment

I have decided to include shipping in the listed price. Open to offers as well. Thanks

Comment

PM sent on A-man ammo.

jgillaspy

Comment

replied to pm jgillaspy.

I have updated the OP with what I still have for sale - Amax rounds and bullets, and lapus scenar bullets. Thanks

Comment

I will purchase the lapua 123s, the hornady ammo, & the hornady bullets. If I read that correctly, it is $110 shipped. Please send me info on how to pay you. I will also PM you with my contact info. Thanks! Mark Miller

Comment

Working...
              X