Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pbfreak199

Sabre defense 6.5 Grendel upper 24"

Very nice upper and it's shoots great I have shot it 1000 yards on steel. I have put around 300 rounds through it mostly hornady 123g match ammo it really loves that stuff. Its a 24" barrel fluted and bead blasted with a jp mizzle brake. i painted the handgaurd fde with some duracoat. Theres a few nicks on top of the upper from scope mounts but overall good condition. Bcg and bcm large latch charging handel included. I am including 50 brand new hornady brass and around 100 once fired and there's some mixed head stamping brass that I also bought and I loaded those once so they should be fired twice. There are 300 123g hornady Amax bullets about 70 nosler 100g bullets and maybe 30 Sierra 85g. There are also 30 rounds of hornady a-max ammo. These numbers are a little bit of estimation no I did not count it all. Also including the hornady 6.5 Grendel dies. The scope and mount are not include. I am going to be sad to see the upper go but my significant other got a little upset when I picked up my ar-10 lower from the gun shop. I am looking for 1300+Paypal fees 4% And I will split the shipping with you. Also includes 4 10 round magazines.

Last edited by Guest; 04-30-2013, 10:25 PM.
  • Pbfreak199

Barrel is 1/9 twist incase you are wanting to know

Comment

• CHILLNTENN

Hey is this still for sale?

Chris

Comment

I am in CA and have an interest if still available.

Comment

• BigBluePup

What kind of dies?

Comment

Working...
          X