WTB a 20-24 inch stainless Grendel Barrel, bolt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grendel-Gene

WTB a 20-24 inch stainless Grendel Barrel, bolt.

Looking for a medium to heavy contour 20 to 24 inch barrel to make a "grendel sniper".

Stainless, bolt. etc.

Thanks

Originally posted by Grendel-Gene View Post
    Looking for a medium to heavy contour 20 to 24 inch barrel to make a "grendel sniper".

Stainless, bolt. etc.

Thanks
    I may have one shortly. PM me if interested.

Comment

I need one as well. Midwayusa just cancelled my backorder for a Satern that I put on order back in October.
      If anybody has a lead on a good barrel there's at least two of us interested.

Comment

6.5 Grendel bolt:

No 6.5 Grendel barrels of any length listed today though.

Comment

I'm considering selling mine guys. It's a LW heavy fluted 24". It has over 2000 rounds through it but it still easily shoots sub MOA even with factory ammo so it has a lot of life left. Anybody interested in that? I'd hate to see it go but I don't really have time to shoot it much after getting my 6mm and I'd rather send it to a nice home where it'll be used than have it sitting on a shelf.

Comment

I just wanted to let people know my barrel has been spoken for. Thanks for all the interest.

Comment

• Gamecock84

I need an ultra lightweight in 20" with matched bcg.

Comment

• oneshotkyle

I am gonna list my 6.5 CSS 18 inch LW with spr profile and will come with matching LMT bolt. if there's any interest for one that short

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

How much are you asking?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X