WTS 6.5 Grendel custom upper receiver group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS 6.5 Grendel custom upper receiver group

Posted on Gunbroker.com (but we can do a private sale for a little cheaper possibly).

I have a custom built 6.5 Grendel made with only premium mil-spec components. I have only put 200-300 rounds out of this barrel, so it is very lightly used. It has been regularly cleaned/lightly oiled.

This weapon system was built with, and features the following components (all listed are included in this auction):
    20" Sabre Defence fluted barrel with a 1 in 9" twist rate(verified)and a matching Sabre Defence bolt
    Daniel Defense upper receiver
    Daniel Defense Omega 9.0 free float quad rail
    A premium flash hider
    Adams Arms piston system (runs cleaner & cooler)
    Badger Ordinance extended charging handle
    Harris Bipod adaptor
    Harris Bipod (extendable 9-13")
    EGW Scope rings
    Bushnell Elite 4200 6-24x50mm Illuminated mil-dot reticle scope w/ sunshade (lifetime transferable warranty)
    Butler Creek flip up scope covers
    Sinclair Scope level

The lower is a Aero Precision mil-spec lower and lower parts kit and has a magpul UBR stock on it.

This rifle also comes with three 25 round C-Products magazines and a Midway USA soft case. I have shot a few .5" groups at 100 yards with this upper (likes ammo in the range of 120-123 grains). I did not low ball ANYTHING in putting this rifle together and the quality shows when you handle this thing... and to top it all off, I custom painted it with a combination of Duracoat & Cerakote (Cerakote base on the barrel and scope, Duracoate base on the upper receiver itself). Sabre Defence (at the time when I got the barrel) was known as one of the premium barrel manufacturers and was highly recommended.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-22-2013, 02:55 PM.

Changed auction to include complete lower fyi

Comment

• Gamecock84

Did it sell?

Comment

maybe i missed ir----price <<<<<<<<<

Comment

• Drifter
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Link in seller's post indicates that it sold for $2700.
          Drifter

Comment

yes it did... thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X