• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tedward
    Banned
    • Feb 2013

Brass snatcher

Here is the new BRASS SNATCHER. Snatch up your Brass before it hits the grass.

Construction:
    Mounts to top rail Picatinny Upper.
    Made of 14awg 6061 Aluminum
    Heavy Duty Canvas with Velcro bottom for emptying. (5-1/2"w x4-1/2"d x 7" h)
    Leave the bottom open and have the empties drop into a can if bench shooting

Benefit:
    Save your Beowulf cases for reloading
    Keep the field or area clear of spent cases. GO GREEN...leave no traces
    Keep cases from ejecting into other shooter at the range or back yard

Don't get fooled by those $10 or $20 Brass Catchers that fall off after 30 rounds, this will hold 120 without having to empty it.

I made 10 extras and posting here first so get them before anyone else does. 100 round so 6.5 Grendel cases sell for $75. I just bought 100 rounds of ammo for $150 so selling the cases will pay for half my ammo without having to reload. It will pay for itself in 200 rounds.

Send me a PM if interested.

• bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Can you mount a scope with it in place?

Comment

• Tedward
      Banned
      • Feb 2013

YUP, it sits forward and I use a quick detach for my scope. it sits above it. EVERY scope is different so you need to see if you have 1/2" between the bottom of your scope and the top rail of the upper. If so good to go. If not, you can mount your scope on risers. Unless you have a 50mm scope sitting way backward it should be OK. Some Grendel's use long scopes but the end of the scope is out past the end of the upper and that is past the Brass Snatcher mounting block. Look closer at the pictures by clicking them and look at the set up you have. i made it for this reason and so it doesn't mount to the handguard either.
      Last edited by Tedward; 04-02-2013, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• txgunner00
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Nice work. One of those is on my "round tuit" list. I have to make mine to be compatible with a Larue mount.
        Last edited by txgunner00; 04-02-2013, 12:37 PM.
        NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Working...
        X