X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hornady 6.5 Grendel Die set--trade to 5.56/.223 remington or 6.8 SPC

Edited: 3-20 0815 EDT
    I have obtained 6.8 SPC dies
    but would consider once fired brass or new for 6.8 (no Remington LRP... I have enough of that...:-))

I have 2 -- 6.5 Grendel Hornady Die sets I ended up with and only need one...
    I also have a need for 5.56/.223 Remington dies so I can reload for my 'other' AR...
    I would also consider a set for 6.8 SPC as I have on order, but will probably not see for 6-8 weeks...
    I will only consider trades for these items... or possibly other reloading items I may need...
    They are like new... only have been used for 100 or so reloadings....
    I can post pics if you don't know what they look like, but I will assume anyone wanting these will know what they look like already...

Thanx,
    Allan
    Last edited by Guest; 03-20-2013, 12:21 PM. Reason: acquired 6.8 dies

I have 6.8 SPC I will trade you?

Comment

fmsniper,
      sent you a PM reply...I acquired a set of 6.8 dies, but would consider new or slightly used brass (no Remington LRP)

Comment

I have a Lee .223 3 die set if you're interested. Used to load under 100 rounds.

Comment

@pdq... thanx... I was able to get a set of Hornady Dies at Bass Pro Shop... Just happened to be there when they were stocking the shelves and they put 4 sets out... So I bought one... Went back the next day and there were none...
          Didn't get a shell holder, though as they were out... Midway had them and I have one on the way.

Comment

No problem.

Comment

• Keep The Change
              Warrior
              • Mar 2013

If you decide to sell one of the 6.5 Die sets, I'm interested. Just starting to to acquire a little here and there to start reloading 6.5G.
              Thanks,
              JP

Comment

Working...
              X