WTS 20" Schneider barrel, Head Spaced Bolt, Brake, Mag, Brass, and Redding Dies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daveworkslocal

WTS 20" Schneider barrel, Head Spaced Bolt, Brake, Mag, Brass, and Redding Dies.

As stated above:

I have a 20" fluted Schnieder barrel with polygonal 1x8-3/4 twist. Threaded 1/2x28. Will include a thread protector. 2k down the tube. Also comes with headspaced AA comp bolt and AR Stoner 10rnd mag. 650.00 (or trade for 24" 223 BBL and bolt)
    Shot MOA all the way out to 1000. I have pictures to back this up.

JP Enterprises Recoil Eliminator (love this brake) 80.00

Approx 500 pieces of Hornaday brass. Some are once fired, some are on they're six reloading. 200.00

Redding 2 die set for 6.5 Grendel 30.00

Call or text (480)-251-9036
    Dave

Do you have a picture of the dies?

Comment

• Daveworkslocal

They are standard 6.5 Grendel dies. I can take pictures of them but they are in good condition and I haven't modified them from factory spec.

Comment

Dave I'll take the dies. Do you have paypal or how would you prefer to be paid.

Comment

• Daveworkslocal

Dies are pending through another member. He contacted me late last night. I would prefer to sell the barrel and brass first.

Comment

• Lead Chucker

How many of pieces of the brass is once fired and how many are twice or more?

Comment

• Daveworkslocal

300 pieces have been used twice or more. 50 Pieces have 6 firings on them IFIRC.

Comment

Pm me price of Barrel & Bolt please. thanks

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

Dave, I have a very new barely shot BUSHMASTER 20 inch 223 barrel and bolt. I have less than 20 rounds through it. Would you consider a trade for your Grendel barrel and bolt?

Comment

Working...
                  X