WTB: lower parts kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: lower parts kit

Does anyone have an lpk that they're willing to sell or know of any online for a reasonable price?

try this its complete ( with buttstock that you probably have already)

Comment

Go to Windham Weaponry and order by pieces if you are going to use a custom trigger. They shipped same day last week to me. I paid $53 shipped with no FCG or grip.

Comment

Originally posted by 65man View Post
        try this its complete ( with buttstock that you probably have already)

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...build-kit.html
        Thanks for the tip 65man! Order placed. I figured I might as well turn some spare parts into a m4. If anyone sees a charging handle or 5.56 BCG... Please give me a heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by jroger3 View Post
          Go to Windham Weaponry and order by pieces if you are going to use a custom trigger. They shipped same day last week to me. I paid $53 shipped with no FCG or grip.
          Good idea but I needed all the parts for a standard carbine build... Looks like it's cheaper to buy the kit over individual parts. Thanks

Comment

Look on AR15.com. There is a whole thread on in stock lower parts kits. I ordered on e from frontline armory and my brother bought one from Rock River Arms early February and got thm mid February.
            Last edited by Guest; 03-03-2013, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Rock River Arms, Inc. offers a complete line of American made, custom built AR15 style rifles.

Comment

I got the email from Palmetto State Armory today that the order has shipped with the tracking number. These guys are on top of their business. +1 to PSA.

Comment

Received the lower kit from PSA today. That was blazing fast service. I will be doing business with PSA again in the future. Now to find a BCG and charge handle and another AR enters the fold.

Comment

charging handles everywhere, primary arms and red state tactical for example.........BCG fogettabout it!

Comment

Ive found a few on a couple of forums... If you want one bad enough... Looks like the bcg is premium flavor or now.

Comment

Originally posted by smoke13 View Post
                        Received the lower kit from PSA today. That was blazing fast service. I will be doing business with PSA again in the future. Now to find a BCG and charge handle and another AR enters the fold.
                        Boise Tactical has been cranking out BCG's recently, takes a little while to get them but my 4 are due this week, got on the list about 6 weeks ago. $210.00 to your door.

Comment

Thanks for the tip

Comment

Working...
                          X