• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StoneHendge
    Chieftain
    • May 2016

6.5 Grendel Magazines

Decluttering and these are mags I don't use anymore. I'll do $10 each plus $10 shipping for whatever you want. Discreet payment and I will only ship them to where it is legal for you to buy them. I will check. Please read each description. All are black.
    • 5 ASC 25 round. I never used these - bought them in 2020. They were factory blems which shows on the finish - some bubbling and slight peeling. Like every ASC Grendel mag I have bought, the feed lips are too high. These are even too high for a 6mm.
    • 4 ASC 15 round. Lightly used but finish makes them look more used. Feed lips are too high for a 6.5mm but they will feed a 6mm
    • 6 C Products 10 round (pre Duramag branding). These work fine. About 8 years old but I stopped using 10 rounders once I moved out of the Peoples Republic of Colorado 5 years ago.
    • 4 Duramag 20 round. Rather used and the springs are a little tired and when I was trouble shooting feeding problems on my 6 ARC, I bought a bunch of new ones. They work, but may not offer match reliability.
    Last edited by StoneHendge; 06-18-2024, 10:34 PM.
    Let's go Brandon!
Working...
X