Need a 5.56 bolt carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a 5.56 bolt carrier

I'm not expecting much luck, so I guess this is more of a rant. I am trying to build an Ar in 5.56 for the wife. (She's starting to think the S might HTF ). I have everything needed but a bolt carrier. I've been looking online and all I can find is private sales that are more than 150% mark up. The profiteering on AR15.com is sickening to the point that I will no longer go to the site. I can only hope that karma gets even with those who are asking $500 for a $180 BCG

Rant over. Now to find my damn blood pressure meds
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

A friend found most of his parts in stock at White Oak Armory and Delton. Might be worth a look.

Comment

• Castor Troy

you have a 6.5 grendel barrel n bolt you'd trade for a bcg and cash?

Comment

Originally posted by Castor Troy View Post
        you have a 6.5 grendel barrel n bolt you'd trade for a bcg and cash?
        Sorry, I only have the one and getting rid of those would send me back to square one.

I'll check White Oak and delton. Thanks for the tip! edit: the cupboards are bare for them too...
        Last edited by Guest; 01-31-2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• gunner36190

Sent you an email
          Payment received.
          BCG sent.
          +1 positive feedback for bdevr
          Thanks for a smooth transaction.
          Last edited by Guest; 02-01-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Bill at Billsco Sales, Inc, Varnell, GA, (706) 271-6515 is expecting WMD BCGs.

Comment

Big thanks to "Gunner36190". He hooked me up with an honest deal on a BCG. I'll say it once again, there are some good people on this forum.

Comment

Working...
              X