Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hill.brandonj

Gun for sale.

My brother is selling his grendel. It's all camo Yankee hill upper and lower rec with rifle stock and camo forearm. 18" fluted in the back stainless barrel marked 6.5 from liberty

Priblem is he don't know exactly what he wants for it. A guy here in town has shown some interest but thought I'd see what y'all thought here
  • hill.brandonj

Oh and has a pepper pot style brake in stainless on the end. Bipod sling and a nikon pro staff in camo with camo nikon at mount. Scope is 3x9

Comment

• Y85
      Warrior
      • Sep 2012

I'd be interested but a little more info would help.......pics even better

Comment

• hill.brandonj

What info? And I can upload pics tonight when I get home

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Or if you want pm me your cell number or email and my brother can send pic from his phone right now

Comment

• Y85
            Warrior
            • Sep 2012

PM sent

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Sent ya some info via pm and Brian my brother is sending photo from iPhone as I type this

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Gun has sold.

Comment

• bwaites
                  • Mar 2011

This thread broke pretty much every rule of the forum!

Please read and follow the rules in all future threads or risk losing the privilige.

Rules of Buy/Sell/Trade
                  Articles for sale here are not endorsed in any way by the owners or moderators of the 6.5 Grendel Forum.

All items must have a price specified.

Once sold, the seller should modify the thread so as to indicate the item has been sold.

However, the asking price and any pictures, as well as the body and text of the post should remain in place. (This allows others to gauge demand and price their items appropriately.)

Under NO circumstances may anyone criticize price or condition in a sales thread. If you believe that the seller needs to be aware of prices available elsewhere, you are free to PM him and so advise.

DO NOT stomp on a sales thread in any way!

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Soooo the only thing I did wrong is not publicly list a price as I didn't even know how much he wanted for it to start with. But for everyone's info the gun sold local here to a guy my brother ran into after a deal didn't go through with original interested poster from here. For 1600$$ and as soon as I was able...I posted that it had sold. So what else do you want me to do next time?

Comment

• sneaky one
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

Calm down would be a good place to start, chill out. As, we are all in this together. Forever. Until the end.

Bwaites is The Moderator, hmmmmm- Bill?= Yikes= hill brandon. He has the lesson in his face now.

Hill.B--re-read a mile or 2 backward--- see the fine print-the Kindness in the speak-the DUH- of the sale rules. It's okay, it's a learning curve for a many of us-Bill popped me twice- just this year-=it's all good.
                      The forum has Rules. The threads are read daily. Be a stand up guy-gal. Easy as that. We are the clean machine. THE GRENDEL gang. The best on the web. The NRA can use our threads as for a push-==no evil comments-=minimal swearing-Zero Threats against the Officials, yet we can all forecast our wishes onward--freedom of speech-be careful of what one says is all. We can win.- As a dedicated, united team.
                      S1

Comment

• hill.brandonj

I'm not mad. Just curious what I did wrong. Bibdid the best I could to try and sell that grendel on here rather than to some dude who wouldn't appreciate it here In town. Convinced my little bro to let me post it while we were out working band I had to do all that stiff in the post while driving and only with an iPhone in hand while at work. I had read the rules any way. I'll do better next time I hope

Still not sure why I was told I broke every rule he has on selling stuff

Comment

• bwaites
                          • Mar 2011

Brandon,

I was being a bit facetious, sorry it didn't come across that way.

Proper sales post give as much information as possible, pictures if possible, but critically carry a price. Otherwise it becomes a "best price" and people get offended when someone lowballs a price.

"What is it worth" threads don't belong in the sales forum, thus we require a price so that doesn't happen either.

Sorry I ruffled you feathers, was just giving you a hard time, but in jest!

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Incan understand that about the price. Sorry I took it wrong. I was doing it in the road and also really trying to get a grendel to go to a member on here rather than some joker here In town that didn't know what it really is and is either just gonna hang on to it just cuz or worse find out its not cheap to shoot and trade off. But I do get the non price thing. This isn't ebay and that's close to what I did. Sorry oh and what really sucked is while I was driving to measure that siding job in bum nowhere I got away from 4g and then 3G went. So I was trying to post in an area with no service. Anyhow. Next time I'll save it for a time I am at home and can properly post pics and all the info

Comment

Working...
                            X