WTB 10.5" or 14.5" barrel or any 1:7.5 twist carbine/rifle gas system barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 10.5" or 14.5" barrel or any 1:7.5 twist carbine/rifle gas system barrel

Im looking for a 10.5" or 14.5" barrel or any 1:7.5 twist carbine gas system barrel to make an SBR grendel. Or possibly even a 7.5 twist rifle gas system longer barrel that i can cut down. Thanks

I know this is a Grendel forum and all, but I really think you'd be better served with a 300BLK for that kind of application. You should compare ballistics in an SBR. the 300BLK is actually a cartridge designed for ~9" applications effective out to ~300yds.

Comment

That's not true at all, Thomas. Those lengths are actually too long for the most efficient .300 BLK usage. Read here: http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...-velocity-data

Comment

My intended use is for a 10.5 barrel. after looking at info available i decided it wasnt worth changing calibers for an SBR from 6.5. I was looking for any barrel or blank with a 7.5 twist to cut down to 10.5 if i had to. Bill Alexander actually found me one and sent it my way so i'm no longer looking. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X